Friday, July 21, 2006

Searching For Minnesota

Greetings, and welcome to Searching For Minnesota!

I am a native Minnesotan, and I absolutely love my state and all it has to offer.

The purpose of this blog is to capture the essence of Minnesota, and all that makes our state what it is. During a time when much of the state is rapidly becoming homogenized with national chain restaurants, faux main streets, and cookie-cutter housing subdivisions, I want to seek out the things in Minnesota that are unique, that define us, that show our heritage and make us who we are.

Places, foods, drinks, landmarks, history, events, restaurants, even the quirky stuff; everything is fair game, and it is waiting to be discovered at Searching For Minnesota.

Please join me as we explore this magnificent state!

Jean

No comments: